How to Pack for Two Weeks in a Carry-On

[FONT=Helvetica Neue LT W01_41488878]"When possible, bring pieces that do double-duty. Think: pants that can zip off into shorts". [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue LT W01_41488878]"When possible, bring pieces that do double-duty. Think: pants that can zip off into shorts". [/FONT]

That works for safari, but not so much for trendy, mainstream, high-season, see and be seen Saint-Barth :cool:

I think I've been traveling long enough to get the idea but I have no such garment nor do I intend to buy one. :wink2:. I've seen many videos on packing tight but rolling the clothes gets me more room.

We became big fans of oversize ziplock bags to reduce bulk and also keep outfits together.

I think I've been traveling long enough to get the idea but I have no such garment nor do I intend to buy one. :wink2:. I've seen many videos on packing tight but rolling the clothes gets me more room.

I certainly would not wear them, but then I don't mind checking luggage.

Can do it with my eyes closed.....as can my wife.....and my daughter who doesn't know any other way .....her future husband can thank me later ....and all without any hardhips or concessions whatsoever......

easy peezy lemon squeezey

Oh, yeah...the ones that come with the giant "DORK" sign to hang around your neck?

Please.

We became big fans of oversize ziplock bags to reduce bulk and also keep outfits together.

Can buy "vacuum bags" too...heavier plastic, suck the air out and they compress amazingly well.

BTW? You have "outfits"? Does this involve feathers?

Been flying a lot lately, airlines (American/Delta) REALLY picky on carry-ons---rejecting a bag I used often in the past...
try to pick someplace with a place with washer/dryer...