Gustavia Paid Parking Lots

I get that you have to put down my posts to protect the product..I understand....totally

its ok....it's all good

unfortunately ..as I'm sure by now you re aware....you re not going to be able to verbally bully me off the site like was done to Hopper :cool:

What happened to the Hop?

Gee, leave for a bit and the place falls apart.

Not to change the issue back to the original post, but if you rent your car through Oscar Car Rental, parking at those 2 gravel lots is included.

The Forum has been rolling along for over a decade under several owners with no sign of slowdown. People come post for awhile and disappear never to be heard from again and then some amazingly come back. I know many lurkers that I see every year on the island that just got tired of answering parking and ferry questions. Been a lot of things, but rarely boring, unless you count parking questions :cool:

some days are slow, of little interest, some are contentious, with barbed comments flying, some offer genuinely useful, valuable information, but, bottom line, to paraphrase what someone once said on these pages, the thing as a whole is slightly addictive.
we're all free to come or leave as we wish. and, there's an alternative site up and running now for the malcontents looking for utopia in a different corner of the ether.

Some things must be going very well because the past month there are several new members posting. Great news. Hopefully, calm and order will prevail, whereby, new and existing members can contribute positively for the benefit of all.

I miss Voosh and Dave's Mom. I practically miss me.
Me, too, Rosemary! They (along with others who have been quiet of late) bring such a genteel feel to the forum. This current incarnation of ugliness is a black mark on the face of this, usually, fun and informative site. It's a shame, really, that less than a handful of loud and uncultured personalities insist on tainting its purpose. I, for one, seem to be using the Mark Forums Read feature more than not, probably missing posts that those with pure intents took time to make. As I said, it's a shame, truly!

Patience is a must when searching for parking in Gustavia.

This thread provides excellent information to those needing educating about the current state of parking in Gustavia. Posts by several members went far astray from that topic, and I edited them to the best of my ability. If someone wants to discuss my editing, send me a PM. Otherwise, feel free to continue posting about parking in this thread.:D

This thread provides excellent information to those needing educating about the current state of parking in Gustavia. Posts by several members went far astray from that topic, and I edited them to the best of my ability. If someone wants to discuss my editing, send me a PM. Otherwise, feel free to continue posting about parking in this thread.:D

editing? you removed my response completely.

Same here. What is really going on?
If I were to start a new thread about Island French v. European French would that be OK with you?