Trip Report Christmas 2016

Nice report, Menace. If you're so inclined, I would love to hear more about your Bonito experience. I'm a fan and always have been. I was there some time ago enjoying a glass of champagne with the sunset when my glass became dangerously close to empty. I wasn't going to order another, but the waiter topped it off and said, "One should never watch the sun sink into the sea without champagne." My bill arrived and there was only a charge for one glass of champagne. It's the little things like this that can make or break a place for me.

PITA:

Lisa & I think it has one of the best views on St Barts. We've always been happy with the food. It is one of the more expensive experiences on island so it's always hard to justify the "is it worth it" question. I would say we like to rotate between Bonito/L'Isola for our shake the euros out of your wallet night and this trip Bonito won.

When we arrived 15 minutes early for our 19:00 reservation, we were told that there was a 21:00 seating as it was Christmas Eve. No problem, we said.

I got a little pissed at the waiter for trying to rush into ordering before we finished our cocktail as we came early just for that purpose.

We also met a wonderful couple that sat at the table next to us. It was their first trip to the island and they were falling head over heels!

PITA:

Lisa & I think it has one of the best views on St Barts. We've always been happy with the food. It is one of the more expensive experiences on island so it's always hard to justify the "is it worth it" question. I would say we like to rotate between Bonito/L'Isola for our shake the euros out of your wallet night and this trip Bonito won.

When we arrived 15 minutes early for our 19:00 reservation, we were told that there was a 21:00 seating as it was Christmas Eve. No problem, we said.

I got a little pissed at the waiter for trying to rush into ordering before we finished our cocktail as we came early just for that purpose.

We also met a wonderful couple that sat at the table next to us. It was their first trip to the island and they were falling head over heels!

Thanks, Menace!