Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Insider

    User Info Menu

    Another NYE dinner

    This at Clarity, our favorite newish place. Booked the 9:15 table.

    Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 4.47.06 PM.jpg
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

  2. #2
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    start fasting
    Fils du Sud - Ministre de la Santé

    If I can't wear my Havaianas, I ain't goin'...ÀMHA

  3. #3
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    This at Clarity, our favorite newish place. Booked the 9:15 table.
    Have you tried Kinship yet? You should!

  4. #4
    Senior Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Not yet. We have been following the Clarity owner/chef around for years and three different places.
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

  5. #5
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Wonderful menu to kick off the year
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

  6. #6
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Yes, but I thought you were a Eric Ziebold / Citizen fan too?

  7. #7
    SBH Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    I built out the space which Kinship & Metier occupy last year, proved a very challenging project. One at street level, other downstairs. Thank you for the tip on Clarity.!

  8. #8
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by dadto6 View Post
    I built out the space which Kinship & Metier occupy last year, proved a very challenging project. One at street level, other downstairs. Thank you for the tip on Clarity.!
    Wow! That's very cool. I've been to both Kinship and Metier and loved them both. Nice work!

    Somehow, I didn't even realize you were a "local".

  9. #9
    Senior Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Bart -my real name- View Post
    Wow! That's very cool. I've been to both Kinship and Metier and loved them both. Nice work!

    Somehow, I didn't even realize you were a "local".
    Northern Virginia his "bio" was a big clue. Or, a big clue, in his bio was found. Northern Virginia
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

  10. #10
    SBH Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    Northern Virginia his "bio" was a big clue. Or, a big clue, in his bio was found. Northern Virginia
    Oh brother

  11. #11
    Senior Insider

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by cassidain View Post
    start fasting
    It was a lot of food and wine! Nice pairings.

    The Vouvray Moelleux (extremely sweet) was a surprising pair with the scallop, but worked!

    IMG_4939.jpg
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

  12. #12
    New Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Another NYE dinner

    Do you have these things in Miami?