Wild caught and labeled correctly

JEK

Senior Insider
With a few exceptions :cool:

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

The beeline snapper looks more like mutton snapper to me...beeline are usually way more orangey red in color .....and they also look a bit "old"...but wow..what prices !..yikes ....bad for the consumer but good for the fisherman who are ( hopefully ) getting a nice chunk of change on those fish ..and that's providing they sell at that price and not become fish cakes ....or chowder mix.....or seafood salad ......which BTW is where all old fish go to die...LOL

The beeline snapper looks more like mutton snapper to me...beeline are usually way more orangey red in color .....and they also look a bit "old"...but wow..what prices !..yikes ....bad for the consumer but good for the fisherman who are ( hopefully ) getting a nice chunk of change on those fish ..and that's providing they sell at that price and not become fish cakes ....or chowder mix.....or seafood salad ......which BTW is where all old fish go to die...LOL

Almost a perfect score ;)

Well there is that old and going from red to reddish brown tuna with a Chilean sea bass sign behind it but I think the Chilean sea bass are off the picture behind the sign ....and at 40 bucks a pound...youza!!!!