Carl Gustav

andynap

Senior Insider
They are putting something on Shell Beach?.

FullSizeRender.jpg

http://outremers360.com/economie/to...u-groupe-barriere-reouvre-a-saint-barthelemy/

The former Dõ Brazil soon-to-be Shellona was purchased by the people behind the Goose and the people operating the Goose. Also the former Boucaneer, now Le Gustav. It gives them a beach presence.

While I enjoyed Do Brazil and it's presence on Shell Beach, I will mourn its passing and look forward to the vibe Shellona brings to my favorite petite plage. If I've overlooked this info, please accept my apologies, but does anyone know the opening date for Shellona?

I know that they have a multi-day DJ festival planned to begin in the week between Christmas and New Years. I don't know if they will be able to open prior to then, but December 15 is the target date for most late-opening restaurants.

I know that they have a multi-day DJ festival planned to begin in the week between Christmas and New Years. I don't know if they will be able to open prior to then, but December 15 is the target date for most late-opening restaurants.

Thanks, Kev. Nice to know they will (hopefully) have all the kinks worked out when I arrive.

LOL. Mr. Glamma may find something different to do at that time. LOL. I am looking forward to being back on the island.