Question for the Board

BillV

SBH Member
image.jpg
Please advise of suggestions to avoid a small problem of the day --daily trips Marche U.

I do more shopping at Mini-Mart and the Oasis Marché U then I do at the main Marché U.

Yeah we mostly avoid the big corporate grocery store which pre packages their cheese , and between AMC in Gustavia, which we love more and more and Segeco - we re good to go....we load up day one with everything which mostly avoids repeat trips

That Oasis Marche U is SUPER nice!

LOVED the new Oasis Marchė U!! We were staying in Lorient this trip so remembering what a disaster Oasis was a year ago I sent Rob to MiniMart the first morning for basic supplies. Later that day we ordered a chicken from Le Bouchon and planned to head to Marchė U during the wait - I noticed Oasis had a fancy new sign so we stopped in! Thank goodness we did - it met all of our requirements and in fact, we didn't even go to Marchė U this trip at all! First time, and I must say, I didn't miss it LOL

Call me sentimental, but I still love going there to shop. Great selection, great people watching and I still carry that U token down every trip to release the shopping cart.

The problem with Oasis Marché U is the parking. There must be construction nearby, as virtually all of the spaces are taken for most of the day,

LOVED the new Oasis Marchė U!! We were staying in Lorient this trip so remembering what a disaster Oasis was a year ago I sent Rob to MiniMart the first morning for basic supplies. Later that day we ordered a chicken from Le Bouchon and planned to head to Marchė U during the wait - I noticed Oasis had a fancy new sign so we stopped in! Thank goodness we did - it met all of our requirements and in fact, we didn't even go to Marchė U this trip at all! First time, and I must say, I didn't miss it LOL

I wish we had found it earlier in the trip. The above mentioned Mini-Mart is improved as well. But Oasis had a nice produce section, St Barth Coffee, and Choisy items. What else do you need? :up:

I wish we had found it earlier in the trip. The above mentioned Mini-Mart is improved as well. But Oasis had a nice produce section, St Barth Coffee, and Choisy items. What else do you need? :up:

How awesome to find St Barth coffee again! I know it might not be the same as the former but we loved it. We actually foregoed using the Nespresso machine and opted for full pots of St Barth brewed coffee! Yum

Segeco has two fridges with chilled individual beers, sodas, etc, but I do not recall chilled champagne. Marché U has a fridge with chilled champagne adjacent to their wine section.