That First Step

amyb

Senior Insider
So begins our latest
journey with that first step out the door.

Good by house
Good by flowers

Good by cars and
Good by stars

Good by moon and hello St Barths!

I was just thinking that it was time for some A & P reports! It's been wayyyy to quiet on here! Safe trip and happy travels.

Bon voyages and we expect an in depth report on this shiny new season :exclamation:

Looking forward to reporting on happenings and openings to kick start the forum fun fest.

We are planning to do the stargazing night in Grand Fond. Saline is good, but a post suggested G F too.

. . . also looking forward to my return to SBH -- and to seeing good friends there!

Note of caution with respect to visiting Grand Fond . . . it may have changed, but when I was last there (about a month ago), Grand Fond only could be reached in a car by driving through Petit Saline & over the hill. That is, because of the road improvements that commenced in early September, Grand Fond was not accessible in driving past Le Toiny.

. . . also looking forward to my return to SBH -- and to seeing good friends there!

Note of caution with respect to visiting Grand Fond . . . it may have changed, but when I was last there (about a month ago), Grand Fond only could be reached in a car by driving through Petit Saline & over the hill. That is, because of the road improvements that commenced in early September, Grand Fond was not accessible in driving past Le Toiny.

Good to know, Dennis. I shall plan accordingly.

We will approach cautiously. And shipper/hopper, that is exactly the book I had in mind when I posted in the dark of morning.

We are here and settling in. More later or tomorrow.

Good news-the island is looking green. I was prepared for gold, brown and tan because of little rainfall.