Gustavia Loppet 2016

Foxy

SBH Insider
I will be down on the island making my 40th visit from November 7-15th and want to mark the occasion by running the Gustavia Loppet Race on Sunday, November 13th.

Does anyone now how one can register for the race online?

Send an email to the Swedish Association in St Barth that organizes the race...asbas1978@gmail.com

not sure you can sign up on line but you can when you get to the island. I'd bring a medical certificate and membership card if you belong to a runner's club

Congratulations on your 40th visit to the island! The race will be a great way to celebrate. Have fun!

We did the race last year, and just went to the Collective in Gustavia to sign up; a few days ahead. It was a fun day, enjoy!

Also for details in advance you might call Julie at St. Barth Properties- toll free 800-421-3396 if you can not connect with the other sources mentioned.

You will be able to sign up online here. Usually 1-2 weeks before the race... You can also upload your medical cert there

I will be down on the island making my 40th visit from November 7-15th and want to mark the occasion by running the Gustavia Loppet Race on Sunday, November 13th.

Does anyone now how one can register for the race online?

Here's the deal:
You can register on line from October 27 - November 10, 2016 at www.sport-timing-caraibes.com (secure online payment).
You can also sign up on site on Saturday, November 12, during the PASTA PARTY at the school cafeteria in Gustavia.
Participation : 20 € (TWENTY EUROS) for runners in the 5 and 10 kms, includes a dossard (number bib), the PASTA PARTY and breakfast
Participation : 5 € (FIVE EUROS) for walkers, includes a dossard and breakfast

the race organizer is Michel Laplace michel.laplace@comstbarth.fr

Thanks to all! I can't wait for the Race and the trip. Making my 41st trip in mid-January as well.

Henry, I will be with the walkers again this year! I will wave when I go by the le repaire. I could never run, not even in high school. I am training right now, I walked from the mini mart in lorient this morning all the way to flamands. I took side roads as I do not like the normal route, too much traffic. I went to the left at the round about towards the clinic, down the hill and made a right past ccpf, then up the hill via corrosol and finally to flamands.

it took me 2 hours 10 minutes........yikes. 3 bottles of water.

Those hills are killers for sure, Diana! Just discovered we will be there during the race, so I may do the walk with my daughter , and my sons girlfriend....my son is thinking of doing the 10K....but it's up in the air, as it will only be the second day after their arrival; and as I recall, the race starts early am......and they will be used to western time zone!

looking forward to getting together with you linda...........i bet you are faster than me, but thats ok. see you at the race.

Life is but a blink, so exercise whenever you can, and make your life just a little bit longer and little more pleasant.

Henry, I will be with the walkers again this year! I will wave when I go by the le repaire. I could never run, not even in high school. I am training right now, I walked from the mini mart in lorient this morning all the way to flamands. I took side roads as I do not like the normal route, too much traffic. I went to the left at the round about towards the clinic, down the hill and made a right past ccpf, then up the hill via corrosol and finally to flamands.

it took me 2 hours 10 minutes........yikes. 3 bottles of water.

Well done!