Parking at Sunset Hotel?

primo

SBH Insider
We are staying here a couple of nights before villa opens, do they have some saved spots to park? Do I even need a car when staying there thanks pprimo IMG_0426.jpg

The new pay lot is across the street. Free from 20-08.

that is true jek, but if they park on the street and put the little time decal in the window and mark the time 8 a.m., they are good to go till 9:30 a.m., so they could sleep in and its still free!

But then what do they do with the car at other times? Not to state the obvious - ask the Sunset Hotel.
Actually for just a few days - you could do without a car easily at the Sunset.

Flying all the way from CA we never know 100% if all is going to go smooth with our flights. So we usually begin each trip at the Sunset for a few days before moving into the villa. For those first 2 days we don't bother with a car. We eat in town, so many great choices and Shell Beach is an easy walk, for our beach fix. On villa day Gumbs brings the rental to the Sunset and off we go.
The Sunset does not have any parking spots. I agree with LMAC, "for a few days you could do without a car easily at the Sunset"

Go to the paid lot and move it in the am. But my goal is to have no car and spend 20€ for a cab to go to Tom Beach and avoid the car til we move. Staying in town at night with nowhere to drive to is amazing.