Best cookbooks of 2016

Interesting....I have a few of them and they do ok.......not bad but not great

these are my top sellers

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1744.JPGoIMG_1745.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1747.JPGIMG_1748.JPG

Do you carry the Joe Beef cookbook Mike? We are heading to Montreal soon(ish) so I picked up this older gem. I'm thinking your cold weather clientele would appreciate the recipes and the stories are just awesome. These guys are the real deal.

With Winter coming, and comfort food always being a favorite, I may need to check out Ski Town Soups when I next visit WV.

Mike- you won't like this but we no longer have room for print cookbooks so purchase them electronically. We understand all are not available that way.

Mike- you won't like this but we no longer have room for print cookbooks so purchase them electronically. We understand all are not available that way.

I love the ease of a kindle but we've realized that we miss books. Actual books. So we often read on the e-reader and then, if a book grabs us, buy the hardcover. Seeing books makes me happy and keeps the stories alive in a way that just electronic reading did not achieve. I was amazed how I could never remember the names of the books I had read. As for cookbooks, I bought one electronically years ago but never again. For me, cookbooks need to be real books to be fully enjoyed.

Books are not dead yet...our sales are still strong and our cookbook sales are particularly strong....there were four independents within a 30 mile radius and now there are just two of us left standing and although I am sorry two have failed it has certainly made the pie slices bigger for the both of us ...

Kara....on an unrelated note....there is a major bluefin bite going on now at the Cape...even the guys who don't know what they were doing are catching some ...but due to Cafe opening I can't get there to fish!!!!!...everyday I get a text from someone offering me steaks ......ugh

Books are not dead yet...our sales are still strong and our cookbook sales are particularly strong....there were four independents within a 30 mile radius and now there are just two of us left standing and although I am sorry two have failed it has certainly made the pie slices bigger for the both of us ...

Kara....on an unrelated note....there is a major bluefin bite going on now at the Cape...even the guys who don't know what they were doing are catching some ...but due to Cafe opening I can't get there to fish!!!!!...everyday I get a text from someone offering me steaks ......ugh

Leave the car- take the steaks

Damn! I thought this story was going in a completely different direction and you were on route with my sashimi lunch! Best of luck with the new cafe!!

Damn! I thought this story was going in a completely different direction and you were on route with my sashimi lunch! Best of luck with the new cafe!!

Im trying to get down there next week to go out but the weather looks awful...the day you missed me going by I had four species in the car for you