Diner en Blanc

didier

Senior Insider
I had considered having a Dinner in White in st. barths. I contacted the international Diner en Blanc. they were excited at the prospect. However, there are so many hoops to jump through. I would not be interested. to start, a 2 million dollar insurance policy is required, as is the minimum attendance to this event. If you do not get enough participants then the host has to pay out of pocket for the difference. there are many more rules. I did get a personal invitation to another of their events elsewhere, so all is not lost. Its a fun event, everyone must bring their own tables and chairs, tablecloths, etc. they must bring a picnic. the actual venue place is kept secret until the day of the event. It is always held at a public place.

If anyone else is interested in doing this, I have all the contact information and forms. It would be nice to do this in st. barths, but I fear the island is too small for the amount of people that is required to attend, any takers? how about it amy?

They have this in Philly and the venues are nice but I'm way past carrying my own table, chairs and food.

yes they are in a lot of cities now even paris. a folding table does not weigh too much andy
First I have to buy a folding table that doesn't weigh much and folding chairs that don't weigh much and food and wine that don't and so forth.

Why not simply organize a Dinner in White on SBH, without it being subject to rules & regulations of some group?

Paris is the place to be

IMG_4158.JPG

I was trying to download a video of the paris diner en blanc, but each time its says, invalid, what might i be doing wrong.

looks like there were a lot of people there also andy

andy, how do i put a youtube video on here, each time its says invalid