JEK

Senior Insider
Jet Black
iPhone 7 Plus
256GB
ATT

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

Mine is still on route from China. I was wondering how the shipping could take so damn long. How do you like it??

I love it so far! Haven't done much photography with it yet, but it is really fast and I like the new non-clickable Home button.

It is going to seem SUPER fast to me as my 6S plus died and I have been using my old 4S for the last few weeks.

I just got the 7 ( not plus!) .... I like the way you can hold the message button, among others to check quickly....

Just arrived. Feels just like the 6 plus which I must confess is a little disappointing (although I've been using the 4S so cannot really complain). Have not turned it on yet.

Just curious - is the camera capable of depth of field yet or did I read that there is a software update coming out that will harness that power??

Played with the camera and I'm liking it so far (the 4S was awful!!!). Here is our awesome dog who was ready for his close up:
IMG_0004.jpg

His long eye lashes:
IMG_0008.jpg

Paw fur:
IMG_0010.jpg

From what I briefly read it sounds like we will be getting some software updates that will really let the camera do its thing in the next couple of months. So far so good though!

Just arrived. Feels just like the 6 plus which I must confess is a little disappointing (although I've been using the 4S so cannot really complain). Have not turned it on yet.

Just curious - is the camera capable of depth of field yet or did I read that there is a software update coming out that will harness that power??

On the Plus only and pending an update to turn on the feature.

Max, don't change a hair for me. I like you just the way you are, you handsome fella.

Max is sending kisses your way Amy!

On the Plus only and pending an update to turn on the feature.

Got tthe plus. Keep us posted iJEK when the software update comes out.

The home button thing seems totally fine to me btw. I do not really notice a difference. I would think folks that upgraded from the 6S to the 7 (not plus and thus no cool new dual lense camera) would maybe be wondering if it was worth it? Although I suppose the waterproofing thing is nice but not exactly exciting. I am not feeling much of a change (unlike going from the 4S or 5 to the 6 Plus).

Try the camera. Beyond good. When can we expect the SFO blog post. Waiting so patiently. :nerd:

That glossy black looks stunning!

How usable is it without a case wrt fingerprints and scratches?