NFL Sunday

yeah but more importantly

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS !!!!

still as dumb and undisciplined and uncoached as ever .....all Terraance Williams had to do was step out of bounds and Baily probably would have kicked the winning field goal

People are crazy ....Williams would have had to step out at around the 50 with about 5 seconds left...He did not cost them the game...Believe me from last year I know what brain freezes are in critical times and this wasnt one...IMHO

People are crazy ....Williams would have had to step out at around the 50 with about 5 seconds left...He did not cost them the game...Believe me from last year I know what brain freezes are in critical times and this wasnt one...IMHO

Williams did not cost them the game per se, but he cost them the opportunity to win the game..Baily is good from 65....count on it..he s the best kicker in football ....

Baily is a machine..I just watched again and Williams caught it at the Giants 48 if he raced to the sidelines there would have been maybe 6 seconds left...I know heart break from last year and this was just a mild case of that..Very impressed with the young Dallas QB

Yes he is gonna be a good one and if they give Romo his job back ( which they will ) they will have eclipsed even their low standard of stupidity ....from the 48 is a 63 yard field goal...very makeable for Baily

I thought Dak played a terrific game for a first time rookie. I thought Zeke would do better. He has to adjust to the speed of the game and he has to learn to follow his blockers. The Cowboys showed me a lot more than I was expecting, and we may be in for a very interesting season. I don't like losing to the Giants, but it was a very entertaining game that we were in until the last play. Not bad for a rookie QB's first NFL game.

Phil

Williams did not cost them the game per se, but he cost them the opportunity to win the game..Baily is good from 65....count on it..he s the best kicker in football ....
He didn’t cost them the game per se, but he took away the ONLY chance they had to win.

Calm down Phil...they ll still be .500 or less as long as Jones and Garrett are in place

their defense is awful .....that's what will cost them

He didn’t cost them the game per se, but he took away the ONLY chance they had to win.

exactly.......but that's what the Cowboys do.....most of their fatal mistakes are self inflicted ...a long history of it under this leadership

65 yarder....He has maybe a 15 percent chance of hitting that

Yes he is gonna be a good one and if they give Romo his job back ( which they will ) they will have eclipsed even their low standard of stupidity ....from the 48 is a 63 yard field goal...very makeable for Baily

The Pats are playing with some chip on their shoulder tonight.....oh boy if they beat the Cards on the road without Brady and Gronk, the haters will be running for their Immodium LOL

I thought Dak played a terrific game for a first time rookie. I thought Zeke would do better. He has to adjust to the speed of the game and he has to learn to follow his blockers. The Cowboys showed me a lot more than I was expecting, and we may be in for a very interesting season. I don't like losing to the Giants, but it was a very entertaining game that we were in until the last play. Not bad for a rookie QB's first NFL game.

Phil

Hi Phil,
i know you are a Cowboys fan. Is Amy a Giants fan? If so, was it a difficult day in your household?
Terri