Rainy Saturday at o'Corail

stlcouple

SBH Member
Cloudy all day today with off and on rain showers. It seemed like a good day to have a leisurely lunch. We held down two seats at the bar at a bustling O'Corail and watched the kite surfers take advantage of the windy conditions. We both opted for items off the suggestions board. My better half had the mahi tartare and I opted for the duck confit. A couple glasses of rosé, a shared sundae, an espresso and a couple rum samples made the stormy Saturday seem just fine.

Sounding like we might be holed up in the villa for most of tomorrow, but I guess we'll see. At the moment, there's a break in the clouds directly overhead and and a pinkish-orange glow through the haze in lieu of a sunset.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Nice way to overcome a shower. Great photos of a place that has little coverage!

Nice way to overcome a shower. Great photos of a place that has little coverage!

The first couple of times we went to O'Coral, it was great. The last two times, it was okay, but not great (the service was fine). Nice view, but there are better ones on the island. We might opt for La Gloriette next door the next time. More or less the same view, but better food, in my opinion.