Bill

cassidain

Senior Insider
katy-perry-clevage-boobs-bill-clinton-looking-1368359986k.gif

Watch the gif and you can see someone poking his head around the corner to take a peek. It's not Bill Maher. Whoever that is.

Okay, I admit I am not tech savvy, but how do watch the "gif"? Bill Maher is a political comedian in the US who has a show on HBO.

I personally don't care for Bill Clinton, but the posted video seems like his likeness was added in. Plus, I think Katy Perry knows what she is doing, or else she wouldn't chooses cleavage revealing costumes.

catsimatidisclinton4.jpg

Well, he's also a fan of a NYC Supermarket magnate's daughter. For an old guy, he gets around...

Ummmm . . . "old guy." A relative term, I know . . . and likely a flippant assessment (funny, as well!). It's a matter, however, that often comes to mind. Bill's 69. When does "old" begin?

Personally, it might have been when I realized that I didn't care whether "The Yacht Club" was closing or not . . . when I figured out that I had no desire to go to "Le Ti" . . . and when I understood that I am happier having lunch at La Gloriette than I am at Nikki Beach. Of course, all these epiphanies came to me long before becoming Bill's age.

Works just fine on my phone and iPad. Jayhawk said she saw Clinton:

Quote: I personally don't care for Bill Clinton, but the posted video seems like his likeness was added in."

I think some didn't get it was just a joke.

Ummmm . . . "old guy." A relative term, I know . . . and likely a flippant assessment (funny, as well!). It's a matter, however, that often comes to mind. Bill's 69. When does "old" begin?

Personally, it might have been when I realized that I didn't care whether "The Yacht Club" was closing or not . . . when I figured out that I had no desire to go to "Le Ti" . . . and when I understood that I am happier having lunch at La Gloriette than I am at Nikki Beach. Of course, all these epiphanies came to me long before becoming Bill's age.

Hitting the "like" button.
Tim