HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL

amyb

Senior Insider
:D:D:DDear Phil...Wishing you a fabulous birthday as you celebrate on St Barths. (And lucky me being here and sharing it with you.)

Today, Let's celebrate you and all you do for me and our family and friends. Yes, we're having fun and you're still the one.

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!:D

Happy Birthday buddy! Couldn't think of a better place to spend it. Keep doing what you are doing as we live vicariously through you.

Happy birthday, Philippe! Wishing you another year of good health, love and lots of trips to SBH. :cool: Thank you for the joy you bring to everyone who knows you. xo

Happy Birthday Phil, wishing you many more island years to come, much happiness, love and rock n' roll ! :heart1: xoxo RK

Happy Birthday wishes to the absolute coolest guy I know! Wishing you health, success and happiness as you start another trip around the sun. I love you, Big Guy!

-PITA

Happy birthday, Phil! As Amy notes, you do so much for family & friends . . . and Wendy & I are grateful to be included there. Enjoy the day . . . even more than you do every day!

Happy Birthday, Phil. I know you will celebrate it in style in a company of your darling wife in one of your favorite places - all best choices! We send you our congratulations and wishes of many returns of the happy day!
And, of course, a special dessert for you on this day: Happy_birthday_cake_images.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG GUY! Here's hoping you "stay above the grass" for many years to come.:D