Villa NOR / Villa Beauvior

TimHolly

My wife and I are looking to rent this villa in Feb of 2017 and were wondering if anyone here could provide a little feedback on the villa, the location and construction in the area. We are a little concerned after reading another thread on this forum: https://www.sbhonline.com/forums/showthread.php/88751-Corrossol-in-Question?highlight=villa+nor

Nice to finally post here after lurking for so many years. This will be our 17th consecutive trip to St. Barth! You've probably seen us at Andy's....

Tim

vacation-rental-photo_St-Barthelemy_WV-NOR_Villa-St-Barts-Villa-norpol01_desktop.jpg

While I don't have personal experience with this villa, I HAVE to say that this view is to die for! I hope you get some good intel from forum friends and will post a review of this villa once you stay there.

Villa Nor now Villa Beauvior was the villa we returned to for our Feb visits to St Barts for 4 yrs. Last stayed in 2013. The construction above the villa was just beginning. The view is stunning. The villa well appointed. Location great. Easy to get to restaurants, bakery etc. Close to town.
Would highly recommend this villa. The construction and noise was a problem our last visit. Maybe some of the forum members can give a better update.