party july 001.JPG

party july 002.JPG

party july 009.JPG

party july 014.JPG

party july 015.JPG

party july 021.JPG

party july 008.JPG

party july 018.JPG

A few more pictures from the stunning Les Jardins D'Emmanuel. What a beautiful sunset moment. Many special thanks to the co-hosts, Amy & Phil and Tommye & Bob!
IMG_5850.JPG
IMG_5844.JPG
IMG_5842.JPG

Thanks to Amy and Phil and Bob and Tommye for a lovely gathering...

Here's the big guy and the little guy....

phil-and-noah.jpg

and the group shot...

group-photo.jpg

Such a great looking group . . . and great party! Thanks to Rosemond for the group photo . . . and to Tommye, Bob, Amy, & Phil for hosting the event -- a fun occasion . . . seeing friends from other times together and making new ones.

Sorry that Rod and Donna and their darling daughters Serena and Raquel missed the photo. And thank you Rosemond photographer extraordinaire for capturing the group at play!

Another Amy/Phil/BBT successful soiree for the record books.

Tatiana, the photo of you, Amy and the other beautiful ladies is exceptional! So much beauty and happiness is reflected in the sunset glow on your faces!

Last year a mermaid, this year a three year old birthday party....SCORE!!! I like your themes, y'all.

We had a blast last night, and judging by the photos, so did everyone else. Amy and I would like to thank the BBT's for co-hosting, Rosita and Jean-Paul for creating one of the finest villas on St Barth, and all of our friends for helping to make this year's party a success.

I put together some collages from the photos Amy took. There are several repeats of what others have already posted, so please bare with us.

Clockwise from top left; Sheldon and Tatiana, Russell and Lily, Bob and Nancy, Arnaud and Natalie with Rosemond.

2016-07-14.jpg

David, Bonnie, Bob and Marantonia, Lisa and Nannette, Sandra and Noah, Amy and Bonnie.
2016-07-141.jpg

Manu and Marisol, Albert, Sahara and Joann, Arnaud and Natalie, Serge and Kevin.

2016-07-142.jpg

Amy and Ellen, Amy and Noah, Ellen and Rosemond, Phil and Noah.

2016-07-143.jpg

Dennis and Amy, Bill and Nancy, Manu and Amy, Manu, Rod and Donna, Serena and Raquel.

2016-07-144.jpg

Diana, Lucy and Hailey, Henry and Carole, The BBT's, David and Bonnie.

2016-07-145.jpg

Phil

You got that right Andy.But this is the July summer fete, not your usual time for a St Barth's visit. I hope to get pictures of you and Phyllis enjoying your February 2017 joyful return.

What a fabulous sunset gathering with lovely group of people! Wish we could've been there to meet everyone. I feel like I know a lot of you from participating in this great forum, but have only had the pleasure of meeting Ellen, Manu and Marisol. Great to put faces with names and seeing all the comraderie of everyone. Noah is as cute as can be!!! Thanks for sharing the photos with us!!