Villa Chloe

bpski

SBH Member
We are looking into a trip next summer and saw Villa Chloe. I have searched and didn't find too much regarding this villa. We previously stayed in Enfin and loved it, but pricing has gone up some and is now more than we wish to spend and there are probably better options for the increased price. We like the idea of having a location with a view over Gustavia. Does anyone have any experience with this Villa? It seems like a great location for a great price.

I found several threads about Villa Chloe in the Search feature. Make sure you put quotes around Villa Chloe.

We stayed at Villa Chloe in November of 2014 and really enjoyed it. The owner was extremely nice and easy to deal with. At that time there were no screens but because it was high up there was a nice breeze.

We stayed at Villa Chloe in November of 2014 and really enjoyed it. The owner was extremely nice and easy to deal with. At that time there were no screens but because it was high up there was a nice breeze.
I believe you sent me the owners phone number in a private mail. With the new format old PM's were lost. Could you send me the number again?
Thanks,
George

We stayed there twice when Chloe was brand new, the 1st year thru St Barth Properties, the 2nd was direct with owner. Great views to St Jean, airport, Gustavia. Interesting architectural concept with the 'cases' going up the hill, but younger then so would not choose now...there were no railings along the 'steps' to go up from the great room, dining, kitchen area to the bedroom with king bed. There was no way to go from room to room without going outside so those steps could be tricky if raining. Nice pool, but not fans of the dark surface & no sun late afternoon. Was then reasonably priced.

Good morning. We stayed there last year and love Chloe! We rented through Marla Villa, with a greeting by Vincent.

Nancy is 100% correct about the stairs leading up to the main bedroom. It is about 15 on a steep hill. Great breezes, no screens needed. Big downer is there is no driveway, it is a very long dirt road, with LOTS of potholes. We were really concerned about the bottom of the car. Maybe it has been fixed since our last visit. Lots of friendly goats, they also use the stairs to get up the hill, leaving "gifts" along the way.

Sorry the picture is not centered. The view is from the outside dinning table.

Good luck with your search

Charlotte

Attachments

• view from chloe.jpg
    view from chloe.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 97
We visited some friends there in February and the road was worse than ever; so hopefully they have fixed it, I'd ask the rental agent or owners if you are dealing with them directly; or be sure to rent a high SUV like a Jeep Wrangler. There are also steps from the parking area to the kitchen and living room area but the view are spectacular and it's very quiet up there!

One thing I didn't mention about Chloe which was true when we were there, maybe not now? Each door had a different key to open it...both doors at the kitchen front & back had different keys as did the king bedroom & probably the queen bedroom, great room too. So annoying that 1 key didn't work for all doors so we put that in our comments to the owner. We had alot of turtles visit, no goats. Then too the road was only partially paved, then the dirt/potholes...paving based on affordability of owners.

Jody and I stayed there in Late Jan. and early Feb as two. We loved the place and may want to go back, the view is the BEST.
If the Owner reads this, please contact me.
George

Laura ? is the name of the owner, I looked online & she has Chloe on airbnb & VRBO also so you might try that route to reach her.