Terrific Tuesday

darlu

SBH Insider
Last full day! Walked through shops in Gustavia and St. Jean. Lucie wanted to recreate her perfect lunch at Guanahani. She had Octopus with her favorite dessert of the trip with the rasberry parfait again. I had a great penne pasta with buratta pesto and cherry tomatoes. Had the other ice cream parfait. May not have looked as impressive as Lucie's but delicious.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Nice wine and cheese late in the afternoon. 8:30 reservation at L'Isola. Our first dinner here but not our last. Nice cocktail for me and glass of wine for Lucie. Delightful Amuse. Resto was very packed. Easily busiest meal of our trip. Shared a wonderful amatriciana pasta. Didn't have room for that wonderful looking veal chop. The veal saltimbocca hit the spot for me. Lucie got the special seafood stew and was not disappointed (pictured below)! No room for dessert again after our lunch parfait.
image.jpeg

We found L' Isola pricing to be on par with some others. Very enjoyable meal, although we got used to rhum at the end of each meal. Perhaps limoncello next time?

Thanks to forum members for their warmth and sharing thoughts and ideas! Wish we were here for the EMM soirée but will look for some pictures online.

A terrific meal for your final fare.

Loved following up your your activities via the forum. Bon voyage..until the next time.