Carpe Diem

BBT

Senior Insider
While dining at Carpe Diem the other day we heard that starting in July and running through summer they would only be doing a BBQ. It will be set up in the back corner. Will be fun to try. It sounded like the regular menu would be suspended during this time. Ellen please add anything you remember.

While dining at Carpe Diem the other day we heard that starting in July and running through summer they would only be doing a BBQ. It will be set up in the back corner. Will be fun to try. It sounded like the regular menu would be suspended during this time. Ellen please add anything you remember.
BBT...you keep writing about all these places that we will miss! I need more time!!!

Karen, that's what happened to us. I hope you get to the point where you can have all the time you need.

Karen, that's what happened to us. I hope you get to the point where you can have all the time you need.
I can stay, but Rick might have a say-so about that. I love being off in the summer! You could adopt me;)

image.jpeg

Yes as BBT remembers it will be more of a Le Select kind of ambiance in the garden setting of Carpe Diem.. paper plates, plastic cups and all, so it can be inexpensive...and she is setting up a play space for kids in the air-conditioned room in the back...

A huge vote of support from Pat and me for Carpe Diem
when you live here part time ,you understand value and good food(and you only eat out at noon!- never at night)
lunch at Carpe Diem ( and sometimes Côté Port)
nothing better

Was looking forward to CD in August. Looks like they will focus on the locals for the summer. Big party there today with Portugal fans.