A bucket of Bud for the 4th at ER!

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 7.52.27 AM.jpg

What struck me was when it said "best of America"

I agree.

If this is what the rest of the world sees as the "best of America," we are in deeper trouble than I thought.

They could have at least had "Land Shark" (which tastes like Budweiser with lime).

I think the same thing when I see someone drinking a Red Stripe in America. It doesn't taste good in Jamaica, I'm sure it is not good in NYC.

Imported Budweiser, that strikes me as funny

When I worked in London in the 90s, I would go out after work for beers with my co-workers and I was always amazed by how many people would be drinking the latest trendy import, Bud in a bottle.

I'm not a huge fan of it but there is something to be said for an ice cold Bud on a hot day. Refreshing and gives me that that slight buzz after a quickly down a bottle. Pleasant.

somebody must like it, it's #3 seller in the US, not to mention Bud Light as #1... found this little fact online:

Even more intriguing is the fact that Bud Light, the number one selling beer in the country sold close to 270 million cases, which is a whopping 60 million cases over the combined amount of sales done by the #2 and #3 brands Coors Light (101,760,300 cases) and Budweiser (101,651,900 cases).

Remember Bud is owned by a Dutch Beer company now so it is not American!

Thanks, I couldn't remember which European country In Bev was from.

I really laughed when my daughter studied abroad in Italy, and told a story about being in a bar in Rome where a bunch of Irish guys ordered Bud Light.

Thanks, I couldn't remember which European country In Bev was from.

I really laughed when my daughter studied abroad in Italy, and told a story about being in a bar in Rome where a bunch of Irish guys ordered Bud Light.

The only Irish guys that order Bud Light are the ones from Boston:very_drunk: