EMM Sunset Wine and Cheese Party

phil62

Senior Insider
Amy and I, and the BBT's, would like to invite all forum members to our annual get together at Villa Les Jardin D'Emmanual [EMM] at 5 PM on July 13. If you are going to be on Island at that time, we would love to see you, so please RSVP on this thread or via PM so we can get a head count. EMM is located off the main road between St Jean and Lorient. I'll post better directions as we get closer.

We look forward to meeting everyone on the 13th. Here is last years group shot. Unfortunately, our mermaid will not be making an appearance as she has left the Island. We plan on having plenty of wine to ease the pain.

Phil

group715.jpg

Such a big turnout last year . . . and a lot of fun! Glad to say that I'll be there again this year!

You guys throw the absolute BEST parties! Look at the smiles on those beautiful people. I regret to say that I will not be in attendance this year, but will live vicariously through you.

cool amy, yes dda & I will join you plus a couple of friends from the states who will be staying with us, what do you wish us to bring?

cool amy, yes dda & I will join you plus a couple of friends from the states who will be staying with us, what do you wish us to bring?

Most people just bring a bottle of wine when they attend a forum party, and that works for us. We look forward to seeing you and your guests.

Phil

Most people just bring a bottle of wine when they attend a forum party, and that works for us. We look forward to seeing you and your guests.

Phil

yes of course we would be bringing some champagne, I just thought you might need some extra food..........lol.

Any and Phil! Bill and I accept with pleasure! Sadly, we missed the party last year by one week so we are very happy this year we can make it! May we bring our house guests Nancy and Steve--whom you met at our villa two years ago? We are looking forward to seeing you both, BB&T, and all our island friends again.

Woo Hoo! Our dates match once again. Just wife and kids this trip but the 4 of us will be there with bells on. Counting the days till July 6th.

I know. Haven't posted in ages. Can't wait to see you guys. Staying out in Petit cul de Sac. Villa Chambord. Little farther out than we usually like but I don't mind the drive. Looks like a really nice place. 2 full weeks. Can't wait. That's a long stay for us, long weekend for others.

I just want to remind everyone that our Sunset Wine and Cheese Party is next Wednesday, the 13th, at 5 PM. Amy and I, and the BBT's, look forward to welcoming everyone and enjoying another great evening with our forum, and local, friends.

I will post directions and parking info next week. Also, if anyone planning to attend hasn't RSVP'd yet, please do so that we can get a head count.

Phil, Amy, and the BBT's