EMM Sunset Wine and Cheese Party

I just want to remind everyone that our Sunset Wine and Cheese Party is next Wednesday, the 13th, at 5 PM. Amy and I, and the BBT's, look forward to welcoming everyone and enjoying another great evening with our forum, and local, friends.

I will post directions and parking info next week. Also, if anyone planning to attend hasn't RSVP'd yet, please do so that we can get a head count.

Phil, Amy, and the BBT's
'
Phil don't forget Jeff usually has a few guests from Villa Flamands Blu. Who sometimes like to come. Jeff have you let them know?

Hello Phil & Amy. Our names are Mariantonia & Bob. We are new to SBHONLINE, but are on our third SB trip and are happy to accept your invite if you are still taking newbies. Merci !

Welcome to the Forum Bob & Mariantonia. Looking forward to hearing about your trip on the Forum. We all love to hear, makes our times away more tolerable.

It looks like we are going to have a nice crowd for the party, and here are some last minute directions if anyone needs them. BTW, there are about 4 parking spaces on the villa grounds, but there is plenty of parking just outside the gate. We look forward to welcoming everyone on Wednesday night.

EMM is located on the main road between St Jean and Lorient. If you are coming from St Jean, the driveway will be on the left just before the sharp right turn that takes you to the L'Oasis shopping center. If you are coming from Lorient, the driveway will be on the right just as you crest the hill coming from L'Oasis.

Phil, Amy, BBT

Once again, I would like to thank the BBT's, and our forum friends for helping to make our annual EMM party a success, but as we all know, things change. After 9 summers at this villa, we are moving on.

As many of you already know, Amy and I have taken a one year lease on a house in Lurin, starting in October. As much as we love EMM, it will not be possible for us to use our weeks next July.

Anyone interested should contact Rosita for details.

Phil

Once again, I would like to thank the BBT's, and our forum friends for helping to make our annual EMM party a success, but as we all know, things change. After 9 summers at this villa, we are moving on.

As many of you already know, Amy and I have taken a one year lease on a house in Lurin, starting in October. As much as we love EMM, it will not be possible for us to use our weeks next July.

Anyone interested should contact Rosita for details.

Phil

Those are 4 great weeks someone lucky will snag up quickly.

I can only assume the new renter will inherit the responsibility to throw a fabulous Forum party :D

I can only assume the new renter will inherit the responsibility to throw a fabulous Forum party :D
Why of course... However alternate style of party in the works also. Next years planning begins day after party.