End of May Trip Report

PeterLynn

Senior Insider
Our third trip in three years and I've prepared a trip web page - http://www.noldt.com/SBH-2016.html. I used Adobe Flash, so Apple users will likely have issues, sorry (I plan on updating my web skills later this summer).

We spent the whole ten days on Flamands and loved every minute of it. The island was so much greener than last year, but also seemed less crowded, both of which were good. Tried several new restaurants (both new and one's we meant to try previously). Maya's was still number one, but Orega and La Langouste were close seconds. Recognized (and were recognized) by some familiar faces from last year, which was pretty cool. Makes us feel like "old timers". Saw a couple of faces that I've seen on the forum and even met Toni at the lighthouse our last evening and we got to chat to her for a bit. Unfortunately, we could not make Marius's birthday, but we did wear our "Le Select" t-shirts at the Jimmy Buffett concert this past weekend in support.

- Peter

Nicely done Peter! I re-installed Flash on my iMac just so I could enjoy your work!

What an awesome trip report! Thank you SO much for sharing this with the forum...it's one I'll go back to again and again. I found myself smiling from the 5:15am Houston departure all the way to Lynn's "happy dance" on day 11. Superb!

very nice, love the clicking on the seashells to move from day to day, and sounds like a great trip...

Thanks. It was fun putting everything together and reliving the trip. The seashells, as one could guess, are from Shell Beach (the plumerias are from our backyard though).

What a cool report! Thanks for sharing. It was a pleasure to meet you, Peter and Lynn!

Was finally able to open the link to your wonderful trip report which I thoroughly enjoyed! So well done and echo the sentiments on the format. I felt like I was right alongside you every step! Thanks for sharing with us all!!