Sargassum

ashland

SBH Insider
We are heading down to SB in a little over a week and were wondering if the Sargassum weed is as bad as it was last year.

Charles, it is nowhere near as bad. I've been to Saline, Gouverneur and Flamands and have seen very little.

Looking forward to to seeing you and your family...

That's great news Toni. The Sargassum weed took some fun out of the beach visits last year. We look forward to seeing you again as well. My girls have started working on their tans already. My folks got there last Thursday. They are pretty easy to find downtown in the mornings.

Hello Ashland,
I am also glad to hear Sargassum not bad. We arrive June 5th with four children, staying in St. Jean. Girl 19, Girl 17, Girl 16 & Boy 12. What ages are your girls?

dadto6, one of my "girls" is my wife. The other is my daughter 13 yrs old. We are in the Lurin area. We usually "do the town" around 10:30. I have "breakfast" at Bar D'Loubli while my girls melt my credit cards. I'm sure we will see you all around.

Hello Ashland,
I am also glad to hear Sargassum not bad. We arrive June 5th with four children, staying in St. Jean. Girl 19, Girl 17, Girl 16 & Boy 12. What ages are your girls?

dadto6... We will be arriving this week. My 10 year old son and I will be out and about. If your boy is feeling outnumbered by all the girls, I'm sure my son would love to have a kid to splash around on the beach and someone besides me to kick a soccer ball. Did I remember correctly from a previous post, do you (or your wife) have a Kansas City connection???

Hi Flyfish, My wife was born in Topeka but has lots of family in the KC, MO area. Matt would for sure like a friend to play with... See you soon