Le Bouchon

Patrick

SBH Insider
Any update on Le Bouchon?

We have driven by a number of times at different times and it has always been closed.

I know Kevin mentioned that they were looking for a pizza cook a couple weeks ago. It is always our "go to" pizza place given the proximity to our villa and great pizza.

I have been going to the island around this time of the year for many years and it was never closed. I have heard that it was for sale.

I have been going to the island around this time of the year for many years and it was never closed. I have heard that it was for sale.

its open again last 2 days when we have driven by sign said 7/7 so this may be a soft open

From Le News:

image.jpeg

We. Had lunch today nice crowd service was slow both had burgers one ordered plain had cocktail sauce, cheese and bacon. I asked for mustard but was told they only had ketchup and mayo. Burgers were fine but same price if not more than Gloriette and not as good or large. Fries were homemade and good. Given the heat I would not repeat. It's also caused a problem for the market as getting a space is difficult. I know Rosita said she had to circle 3 times to find a space yesterday and he waited a while for someone to leave to get a space.