Another great Tamarin Meal

BBT

Senior Insider
Today we dined with our favorite restaurant owner and SO and son. Tamarin was packed as usual and the Duck gendarme stood guard carefully inspecting the guests and accepting the usual bribes. It's such a wonderful atmosphere Paco and Julie have created and as we found last year it has become a favorite. Over several bottles of Clos Beylesse we remembered all the great times on SBH and the success of another great restaurant. What was amazing was at the very next table sat David and his wife also enjoying themselves. It was in many ways the old and the new the changing of the guard. The Mahi Mahi the Cheeseburger and the chicken breast and the club sandwiches all tasted great and Paco And Julie who were running short handed today were the perfect hosts. The. Perfect lunch in an amazing setting.

the burgers there are amazing and we took 24 people from the film festival there last week for lunch and they were totally unruffled at such a large group....

we are also fans of Edgar the pet duck and are hoping to find him a mate so there will be ducklings in the lily ponds...

the burgers there are amazing and we took 24 people from the film festival there last week for lunch and they were totally unruffled at such a large group....

we are also fans of Edgar the pet duck and are hoping to find him a mate so there will be ducklings in the lily ponds...

Ellen until last night I had no idea how successful the film festival had become. I know we supported it to help you but You work so hard and it's so nice to see an American who has come to SBH do so much for the island. It's so nice so many of the restaurants help promote and support the festival. With all your work and talent it's no wonder it has become such a hit. We were talking today that next year we should try to arrive a week earlier to attend. Tonight we are going to another one of your supporters dining establishments. We will be sure to thank them.

We decided our favorite on the island this year was Le Tamarin, with a close second- Santa Fe. Paco and Julie are great hosts!

Ellen until last night I had no idea how successful the film festival had become. I know we supported it to help you but You work so hard and it's so nice to see an American who has come to SBH do so much for the island. It's so nice so many of the restaurants help promote and support the festival. With all your work and talent it's no wonder it has become such a hit. We were talking today that next year we should try to arrive a week earlier to attend. Tonight we are going to another one of your supporters dining establishments. We will be sure to thank them.

Thank BB&T... a lot of people work hard to make it all happen!

We decided our favorite on the island this year was Le Tamarin, with a close second- Santa Fe. Paco and Julie are great hosts!
stbartshopper -- as a frame of reference for your "top 2" choices, where else did you eat? That is, what was in competition?