Summer Havoc and TSA Pre

..And tell them EVERY traffic ticket and everything that could possibly be construed as a "crime"...I was told by an officer to just not show up for my court date and he wouldn't either and it would be thrown out......NOT!

It would be next to impossible to schedule the interview during a layover as they set the date/times. Less than a 2 hour drive to Cincinnati. Make both interviews back-to-back, have lunch drive home!

I don't think that is correct, unless something has recently changed. When my wife and I made our appointment a couple years ago, we got to pick the date and time down to the five minute mark. We went after work one night and I was at 6:15 and she was at 6:20 if I remember correctly.

I don't think that is correct, unless something has recently changed. When my wife and I made our appointment a couple years ago, we got to pick the date and time down to the five minute mark. We went after work one night and I was at 6:15 and she was at 6:20 if I remember correctly.

Was it during a layover?

It took us about 2 hours in Dulles, and we had an appointment scheduled. I wouldn't try it on a layover.

Liz and I drove to Philadelphia for our interview and enjoyed dinner on the way home. What is the big deal about traveling, by car, to an airport? Too much stress on a layover.

Phil and I did the same. TSA interview and fingerprinting , a nice lunch, and then back to the office.

Being from Canada, I have a Nexus card - which also gives me Global Entry status when flying through a US airport. Unfortunately though I quickly discovered that TSA pre-check is also dependent on the airline. No problem flying American, United, Delta, and even Air Canada. But I recently have made a number of trips from Toronto to Fort Meyers on WestJet - I can access an expedited security line in Toronto with my Nexus card - but coming home through Fort Meyers I wasn't able to get TSA pre-check because WestJet isn't yet able to offer it.

I know my situation is not the norm as I'm sure very few people here fly WestJet - so apart from that small nuisance with TSA pre-check, Nexus / Global Entry has saved us too many times to count! Make it into a day trip and get 'er done.

the only way to travel is Global entry and TSA pre approved, of course when you get to SXM nothing beats Premium services....no stress