GoT

I think Randy was crying over that bit.

This week was too sloooooow....and who are these new peeps?
<sigh>
How long til next Sunday at 9:00 PM?

So slow. We actually did not get through the entire episode but I saw headline elsewhere that a beloved character says goodbye and I am secretly hoping it is Bran so we could stop warging. Think Sansa is pregnant with a (god help her) Bolton heir?

Worth catching up. GoT is about the only thing I watch in realtime. Along with Marybeth and Jeanette and Kara.

Agree it's a great series. Definitely start with season 1 and work your way forward. We're doing it again....after hockey.

Watched it again tonight with daughter and sil in San Francisco. I tried to not be all spoiler with them.

A little late on this one but +1 to Sam. +1 to dragon. Where was my boy John Snow? Kevin - trust us - you will love it!

Dennis posted a picture of The Hound on Facebook yesterday morning and I couldn't figure out why. He predicted The Hound would return to fight The Mountain in Cersei's trial by combat. Who knows... It would make for a great storyline and let The Hound avenge his brother.

We're convinced Jon Snow is Targaryen and not really Ned Stark's bastard. Maybe THAT GIRL has a bit of magic in her blood, too.

imgres.jpg

Dennis posted a picture of The Hound on Facebook yesterday morning and I couldn't figure out why. He predicted The Hound would return to fight The Mountain in Cersei's trial by combat. Who knows... It would make for a great storyline and let The Hound avenge his brother.

We're convinced Jon Snow is Targaryen and not really Ned Stark's bastard. Maybe THAT GIRL has a bit of magic in her blood, too.

Apparently Ian McShane was blabbing about the Hound coming back to life.