Get to the U.S. airport early

I don't think that they generally fly "private," but I suspect that they are expedited through security.

with Jet Blue the "More Speed" option gets you through a much faster and shorter line....one time we were even sent through the TSA PreCheck line ( which makes me question the credibility of TSA Pre Check )

On a recent visit with my nephew in CA, he let me know that both his mother and in-laws got TSA pre-check on their boarding passes without ever going through the process to qualify. What's that about? His theory was age related.

It might be this

image.jpg

The only time it shows up on my boarding pass, there is little to no line at the "regular" kiosk.

:culpability:

Once, my husband and I both had TSA pre-check. He went through the regular line, and I went through the TSA pre-check line.
He got through faster.

My experience with Delta has been they give you TSA pre-check if you have entered your passport information into their system in advance of your flight. That and a round trip ticket.

Flying out of IAD, DCA, JFK, SFO and MCO it makes quite a difference in time spent on line.