ugly week ahead

BBT

Senior Insider
image.jpeg

MARINE ALERT UPDATE: Strengthening low pressure off the East Coast will bring adverse marine conditions to Northeast this weekend and to the Caribbean early next week. Small craft advisories are in effect for much of the Northeast. Boaters should expect storm force winds.
Read More: http://buoywt.hr/1RZ96sQ

I was down on the Cape working on my boat Friday and Small Craft Warnings were upgraded to Gale warnings and it was howling ..not a cloud in the sky ....I couldn't get any outside work done ....

That's fine , let it get it all out of its system this week....next week is vacation for us

it will be fine...I'm vacationing that week and my weather karma on vacation is epic....so you re good to go:cool::up:
Mike, That's what I say about skiing I have yet to have a bad year when I ski. Admittedly it's only runs about 28 days a year but even in bad years I usually am there right after the big dump and have great snow. Good luck on your vacation enjoy.

Mike, That's what I say about skiing I have yet to have a bad year when I ski. Admittedly it's only runs about 28 days a year but even in bad years I usually am there right after the big dump and have great snow. Good luck on your vacation enjoy.

I cant say that about skiing so much......awful awful season this past one.....all time low for me in terms of days getting out...and thanks...vacation is very much needed right now

I cant say that about skiing so much......awful awful season this past one.....all time low for me in terms of days getting out...and thanks...vacation is very much needed right now
You can't ever say it about where you live and work. Epic is about vacation. I would never say I get to sail when I want to sail.