Roc Flamand 8 (Aventura) or Manonjul

csordas95

SBH Member
Trying to decide between these 2. I'm familiar with the Flamand area and it's convenient. Manonjul seems very far out but looks like a very nice villa with lots of room. I wonder how the drive would be at night coming back from dinner in Gustavia. Thanks for any thoughts. Manonjul is in Deve.

The furtherest out we've stayed is Marigot and unless you like the thrill of driving in St Barts at night, I would opt for Flamands over Deve. We've stayed in the Roc Flamands complex before in Villa Affriole. The units offer beautiful views and are right around the corner from Petit Columbe and Les Bananiers; the walk to Flamands beach wasn't bad. "8" looks like the end unit, so it should be more private than the other units there. I love the Marigot/Grand Cul De Sac area of the island too, we've stayed there three different times, but we usually travel with our kids and I much prefer driving to and from a villa that's closer "in town."

Don't know the villa, but we like it up Vitet/Devet way. Wonderful breezes and views (generally) and peaceful. But for sure not as centrally located. If I were looking for ideal and convenient location les Hauts de Saint-Jean would top my personal list. Your mileage may vary.