St. Barth Hiking & Walks, Updated 2016

Thanks for the updates Tim. We could not find that Toiny path in January of this year. Glad to know we had not lost our minds and that it was a vegetation issue. Can you possibly provide any more guidance for the Petit Cul de Sac circle. Is it scenic? And where exactly is the entrance? I am having a tough time placing it.

Thanks for the updates Tim. We could not find that Toiny path in January of this year. Glad to know we had not lost our minds and that it was a vegetation issue. Can you possibly provide any more guidance for the Petit Cul de Sac circle. Is it scenic? And where exactly is the entrance? I am having a tough time placing it.

Thanks, I agree and will work on it.

The photos and descriptions are great. Thank you, Tim! We did not have a chance to hike the Toiny trail this year but even last year, the trail was a bit difficult to find. I wonder if the changes to Toiny beach will deter hikers from accessing the path along the water?! The previous hotel owners had improved that path and even put a bench along it.

The benches on the path around the Toiny Pointe are still in place and in good shape. Due to the lack of rain and therefore the lack of vegetation, everything out there is brown. I found a path up to the peak, but it took some time.

No one questioned my being on the path, which was a positive sign. Below is a photo of the multi-layered Toiny beach chair area -

Toiny Beach Chairs.jpg

Signs at beach entrance to the Toiny hiking path -

Toiny Beach Sign.jpg

Valet parking sign at upper entrance to Toiny hiking path -

valet.jpg