Cindy Crawford

Rascal

SBH Insider
I believe she is currently on island, because I am pretty sure I had lunch at a table next to her today.
I won't say where at this time, for it may give away where she may be staying and I'm sure she would
appreciate a little privacy. Maybe I should have not even posted this?

Ahhh, tuning 50 on SBH. There's nowhere better, IMHO.

i can't believe how much I have in common with Cindy...:eagerness:

I don't have a problem telling you where she has been eating lately. the old wall house yesterday. but that was yesterday as the beatles sang, and yesterday's gone. I think she is staying in flamands. camera guys are very annoying on this road.

Ahhh, tuning 50 on SBH. There's nowhere better, IMHO.

i can't believe how much I have in common with Cindy...:eagerness:
:cool: I coordinated with Natalie from Space SBH Gallery to purchase the Kiss T-Shirt from Marco Glaviano's show over a year ago, in red. Many thanks to Kimberly for shlepping it to ACK where I picked it up last summer...:) Love it!!!
Kiss.jpg

Lovely place for a lovely person to turn 50. I listened to her interview on Wait Wait this past summer. Didn't really know anything about her before. Was impressed to hear that she had started as a chemical engineering major at Northwestern before pursuing modeling full time. Imagine the boost she would have given to the chemical engineering profession if she had completed her major!

Looking forward to celebrating my 50th on the island 1st week of May!
Last year we took a 10 day cruise of Tahiti on Paul Gaugin. This year its back to St Barts!

I celebrate every day on SBH . . . and birthdays are especially celebrated! Have an especially great time!

I've been celebrating birthdays on SBH for over 30 years. I highly recommend it to others for birthday celebrations.

I did, however, eat lunch next to Bono at Isle de France in the beginning of February. Much rather see Bono than Cindy Crawford.
Although, I would actually prefer to see JB.
Got to see the Tremendous Johnson this year (which was a treat), but JB performed at Le Select with them the day we left the island.

I don't either. A friend on St Barth alerted me to his presence on the island celebrating his 50th...as Cindy Crawford did.

As previously noted, SBH is a great place to celebrate a birthday. Cindy appears to have celebrated her 50th there, as have others. I'm pleased to be a member of the "50th on St Barth" club, and welcome new members Cindy and Patrick.