carnaval 2016 018.JPG

carnaval 2016 022.JPG

carnaval 2016 026.JPG

carnaval 2016 033.JPG

carnaval 2016 036.JPG

carnaval 2016 055.JPG

carnaval 2016 086.JPG

carnaval 2016 087.JPG

does tim look twenty years younger in that wig or what! also, hopper is in the last picture, he was dancing.

I knew Rosemond would shoot the ladies with the fancy tops. Good work on Rosemond at work!

There were some great costumes in this year's event!

Andy
these are brand new heads.( mine is too small- killed me!)We threw out the old ones a couple of years ago,( brown,and age spots- kind of like us!!), and gave Carnaval a rest for a while
But the expectation was still there for the Coneheads to appear ( see the centrefold of the " Le Saint Barth de Pati" coffee table book- a generous birthday gift from Noel and Joel !)
So...Pat found us new coneheads on line,and the legend lives on!

That is my photo, Diana--thanks for posting it. Look closely and you will see all those kitchen utensils!

Andy
apparently not- there's a Cone head renaissance,featuring the original SNL cast doing a commercial on US tv,and they("we") are as popular as ever.Who knew?

What fun! Diana . . . you & friends apparently had a prime table at Le Repaire! And Julianne's photo is museum-worthy! Thanks for the post!

Julianne..I like the color in the stunning costume dot. I guess she recycled her Panthers Super Bowl party gear.

Andy, can you refrain being such a curmudgeon?

Lloyd & Pat are some of finest people here.
If they want to dress up as Coneheads it's fun....check those smiles.

Hey Jeff cool it. They are friends of mine and know I'm kidding. And just what impugned them?