The saddest day...

I am sorry Dennis, everyone who has lost their moms, know there is a hole in the heart that never completely heals. But, a mothers love always lives on in you.

Dennis, I'm so sorry to read this. Deepest condolences. I can't even imagine the sadness. Very sad.

Condolences to you and your family, Dennis. A void that will never be filled. Hope your father will be comforted by his many happy memories of her.

Dennis,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. May your heart be lifted knowing she did not suffer. Our thoughts are with you and your family. kr

So sorry Dennis, we have lost 3 parents recently and with time the pain passes but the great memories remain. To paraphrase the song you will always with your kindness be a living legacy to her that was the leader of your band.

Dennis, very sorry to hear of your loss and your fathers loss. Just know she is in a better place.

It is very hard to lose a parent, Dennis. We send our condolences and deepest sympathy. Celebrate her life and legacy-- and remember the good times.