SAND BAR - Last lunch of the trip

KaraBrooks

Senior Insider
We did not plan to end up at Sand Bar for our last lunch of the trip but the best laid plans and all that good stuff . . .

http://www.pearlsandoysters.com/2016/02/06/saint-barthelemy-sand-bar-with-jean-georges/

SandBar.gif

Nicely written! We share common thoughts re: Sand bar and its chefs. I wish that they would let "the new guy" out on the track, so that we could all see him put the race car through its paces.

Big business ruled the day on JC's demise. A certain consultant made a bad report on his spending habits. We miss him at ER and love him at GS.

An outstanding chef is Jean Claude. Foolish decision was made when they let him go. IMHO

I am happy for the success he has found in his Saline location.

Difficult to overstate the importance of the (very) small cadre of talented chefs willing and able to hang for the longterm on le petit caillou.

I wish that they would let "the new guy" out on the track, so that we could all see him put the race car through its paces.
We miss him at ER and love him at GS.
An outstanding chef is Jean Claude. Foolish decision was made when they let him go. IMHO. I am happy for the success he has found in his Saline location.

YES, YES and YES.