The Best of St. Maarten/St. Martin 2015

Great supplement to the newspaper, Andy! I don't really know most of the places identified, but the compilation and presentation would seem to be a valuable resource for those of us who occasionally find ourselves on St. Martin / St. Maarten.

Terri, I had exactly those thoughts. Ha ha!
A nice little read in an advertorial magazine format.

I think a lot of locals vote and they love the American resturants Burger King used to be the best hamburger

I must retell a tale of days gone by when liquids were allowed in large quantities on flights. Picture cases of Bud duct-taped into a "suitcase" complete with handle and lofted into the overheads on the flight from IAD-SXM. My wife asked: "You think they are going on to Saint Barth?". I responded: "No, I'm sure they will be staying in Saint Martin"

The Lolos in St Martin are all you need to know and Talk of the Town and Sky's the Limit are the two best lolos on the island....they were when I was last there and from what I hear..... they still are....

I must retell a tale of days gone by when liquids were allowed in large quantities on flights. Picture cases of Bud duct-taped into a "suitcase" complete with handle and lofted into the overheads on the flight from IAD-SXM. My wife asked: "You think they are going on to Saint Barth?". I responded: "No, I'm sure they will be staying in Saint Martin"

Yes, I remember that...and thinking, seriously?

We have never brought booze to St. Barts but we used to regularly bring food.
Once I carried a lampshade down too.

This is a great read but it took me 5 minutes to figure out I had to scroll down to turn the page..LOLOLO