Accommodation Suggestions

Nothing wrong with Sunset and they offer a car with parking, I believe.

Just to be clear, I am definitely wrong on free car. It was a special rate through them. Can't find the email, but I swear she mentioned parking in low season. Again, I could be wrong. We ended up canceling the reservation, so I dont know first-hand. Sorry for the bad info ;)

I'm looking forward to Tom's "Trip Report!"
Likely to be the most boring trip report ever! Along the lines of: "crashed on Saline all day, every day. Then went back to house every evening, had a beer and crashed". Ha!

Likely to be the most boring trip report ever! Along the lines of: "crashed on Saline all day, every day. Then went back to house every evening, had a beer and crashed". Ha!

Don't forget all the interesting music videos he may or may not watch. :guitar:

I finally being forced to learn a bit of French since KatVa won't be my interpreter on this trip.

Ceci, certainly, I will be glad to write I trip report. However, this trip will be different than my previous trips, not just because KatVa won't be with me. But because, I'm doing a super cheap trip, except for food/dinners.

I certainly appreciate all the suggestions, including the recommendation from gpvgerry (looks nice!).

I finally being forced to learn a bit of French since KatVa won't be my interpreter on this trip.

Ceci, certainly, I will be glad to write I trip report. However, this trip will be different than my previous trips, not just because KatVa won't be with me. But because, I'm doing a super cheap trip, except for food/dinners.

I certainly appreciate all the suggestions, including the recommendation from gpvgerry (looks nice!).

hope to see you during your little getaway...!