Any SBH hotels for one night?

dgberczik

SBH Member
Happy New Year everyone,

We are planning our next trip to SBH after a 2 year absence. Aside from the changes is getting there with our US Airways, we need to find a hotel that will let out a room for one night before we take possession of our villa. We're having a bit of trouble finding a hotel that doesn't have a 3-5 night minimum. We checked out all the usual suspects. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Daniel

I inquired at Emeraude. It seems to allow single nights. Unfortunately, Tom Beach won't do one night. Guanahani looks like a possibility, also.

I'm surprised that Emeraude Plage will book a single night. Take it! If you don't, add Hotel Village St Jean to your list of possibilities.

I do like Emeraude. I wasn't able to actually make the reservation, only an inquiry. I'll report back. Thanks for the replies.

I'd also let your villa agency know, if you're using one. We were in a similar pinch a few years ago. and it ended up our villa became available. Also, some hotels will relax the one night minimum closer to the actual date and they have a better sense of their bookings.

. . . some hotels will relax the one night minimum closer to the actual date and they have a better sense of their bookings.

Agreed . . . best time to get "one night" is in the week or 10 days preceding arrival date. In addition, note that Friday and Saturday nights are the most difficult to get for one night . . . most especially during the season.

That 10 day preceding arrival date is awfully close in case there's none available. I always use my if you see it buy it criterion.

We had the same problem. Our Villa agent tried and found one or two but they were over our budget. We were able to book 3 rooms for one night directly at the Hotel Village St. Jean.

Three rooms for a one night stay, in hotel tracking, is like a "three night stay." It makes a difference when you're looking for "one night."

Everyone, thank you for your input. It turns out that we were able to get our villa for an extra night, so we're good there.