Photo quiz 5

Bart -my real name-

Senior Insider
What is this giant flower attached to? The overall size of this thing is around the size of a basket ball!!

It's an ornamental plant, not a native so it's likely you may have seen this in some other location than where I took the photo, but triple bonus points if can also name the location.

image.jpg

So, does this mean you will return the favor of Kevikins and a chilled bottle of VC will be waiting for each of us upon our return? :very_drunk:

Of course! But just like one of Kevin's prizes, it must be claimed in person, by 7 pm tonight. At 7:01 I pop the cork and drink it myself.

(I'm pretty sure neither one of you are in the DC area, but if you are, let me know ASAP so I can pick up a bottle of VC pronto!) (Kevin was on the island when he made his offer, and I'm home, so I can only offer a local pickup)

Of course! But just like one of Kevin's prizes, it must be claimed in person, by 7 pm tonight. At 7:01 I pop the cork and drink it myself.

(I'm pretty sure neither one of you are in the DC area, but if you are, let me know ASAP so I can pick up a bottle of VC pronto!) (Kevin was on the island when he made his offer, and I'm home, so I can only offer a local pickup)

What a guy! Alas, I am very far south from you, Bart. As it's the thought that counts...I say, "Merci!" :)

And I am north of you.....pretty sure we could find a sbhonline member to pick up our bottles by tonight though...:devillaugh: