40% off e vouchers from Air SXM

My offering during the off-season to promote pre-bookings for the high season. :D

It always amazes me that people wait until the very last minute to book a flight or charter to St. Barths after they have booked a villa for thousands of dollars only to hear that there are no flights available. I have been offering this discount for years. Only once or twice I get someone taking me up on this offer. Mostly, it is a travel agent looking to get a good deal for a famtrip to St. Barths during the high season.

Thanks, Dennis. Season's Greetings and Happy New Year to you and Wendy and the rest of the family and staff. :eagerness:

When I called yesterday and inquired about the VIP at the discounted rate the rep on the phone indicated she knew nothing about it. I am on the email list for AirSXM and received this offer last week. Maybe I am misunderstanding but is this something that you pre-purchase as an E-Voucher and then use at a later date.

When I called yesterday and inquired about the VIP at the discounted rate the rep on the phone indicated she knew nothing about it. I am on the email list for AirSXM and received this offer last week. Maybe I am misunderstanding but is this something that you pre-purchase as an E-Voucher and then use at a later date.

Yes, you can pre-purchase the vouchers in the low season for travel in the high season between December through April.