Reve de St Barth

Ellen, your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to hunt this down for us!

I wonder if it is going to be the re-do of Francois Plantation?

From the map I would say so.

image.jpeg

I'd say no as well as they are already open for booking...and Francois Plantation won't open for two years...looks like it's on the way down the hill toward Flamands, and they are calling themselves a boutique hotel.. interesting...

In regards to hotels, we stayed near the Carl Gustaf last week and there was a lot of activity there. There appeared to be an auction one day by the number of people on site. The following day, people were taking away everything from sofas to TVs to random decor. Also saw some of the restaurant trucks parked close by so I assume kitchen equipment was up for bid as well. Hope this place is made special again.

Also saw something that appears to be a huge property being constructed on the Columbier side of the island that overlooks the Harbour. Looks like condos or a hotel, but we only saw it through binoculars.

Yes, check out Instagram ....looks like Flammands is right, and they even have a heated indoor ( open to outside) pool......interesting ....

We also noticed considerable activity at the goose. After some inquiry, We have been told by a very reliable source that the goose has been once again sold/purchased and will be open by this time next year.

I met the Argentinean owner and his American wife last week. I have an invite to check it out. Let me know if you are on-island and we can scope it out together. kr

I am here, let's go.. I hear it's in Merlette, on the way down towards Flamands... the pool does look like it's indoors, this is from the brochure:
Rêve de St. Barth offers the first and only covered pool on the island. With four unique glass skylights creating a daring and mesmerizing focal point, our year-round heated pool is the perfect oasis for our owners and guests to unwind.

I am here, let's go.. I hear it's in Merlette, on the way down towards Flamands... the pool does look like it's indoors, this is from the brochure:
Rêve de St. Barth offers the first and only covered pool on the island. With four unique glass skylights creating a daring and mesmerizing focal point, our year-round heated pool is the perfect oasis for our owners and guests to unwind.

Merlette is exactly my understanding as well. There was mention to me of having" family events there where all 8 "villas" could be taken over for reunions, corporate events or weddings". Send me a message and we can make a plan. kr