Victoria's Secret Photo Shoot

didier

Senior Insider
they start the shoot on friday at Guanahani Hotel and Le Sereno hotel, they will finish on december 17th. so if any of you are here, you might catch a glimpse of the show. they have nine containers already here for the photo shoot.

they start the shoot on friday at Guanahani Hotel and Le Sereno hotel, they will finish on december 17th. so if any of you are here, you might catch a glimpse of the show. they have nine containers already here for the photo shoot.

They are 300, have 80 cars and vans.....but i don t know how many bikinis!!! Sorry

Le Sereno rooms booked for photo shoot for two weeks . . . but the restaurant remains open to the public. A beautiful venue.

I understand that Vogue is here doing simultaneous shoots -- same camera, make-up, hair people.

We ran into part of the shoot in Gustavia this morning. The crew was massive, maybe 20-25 people. Maybe more. The cameras were insane....they barely looked liked cameras! I talked to one of the crew guys whose job was just to run the focus on the camera! Not aim, not shoot, not frame, just be in charge of the focus. The camera had a wireless set up which transmitted the picture back to where he was and he'd control the focus remotely!

Part of the shoot was done via drone. They had this massive drone with a big camera mounted on it that flew up and followed the two girls as they walked down the dock in town.

The models of course were beautiful but every other woman on the street looked as good if not better!

Some pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg