Lunch at Tamarin 12/4

Bart -my real name-

Senior Insider
I was authorized to post this photo by all involved.

Seated: Diana, Kim, Bart, Kimberly
Standing: Randy, Marybeth.

image.jpeg

it was fun yesterday bart, where are those dessert pics, the presentation for the desserts were awesome. I loved my entree also, mahi mahi in a ginger sauce with rice, yummy

Here's Diana's. Note that little thing sticking out of it. You squeeze it to inject the "bun" with liquid sauce(?)

image.jpeg

Here's mine. Lots of different flavors and textures of chocolate-y goodness.

image.jpeg

Nice group, and an excellent choice of lunch restaurant. Tamarin has moved into heavier rotation on every trip that I've made to the island since they opened.

it was fun yesterday bart, where are those dessert pics, the presentation for the desserts were awesome. I loved my entree also, mahi mahi in a ginger sauce with rice, yummy

I think that the Mahi is the best main on the menu, and Julie has told me that it is her favorite too. I just happen to have a photo of one of the two that I enjoyed at Tamarin on my recent visits. There's also some coconut (milk?) mixed with the ginger in the sauce.

image.jpg

Here's a photo of another dessert from Tamarin, which could have been shared with the table. This is their Café Gourmand.

image.jpg

That's what I had! But I started eating before Bart could get a picture.
Fun afternoon with great people and delicious food.

Kevin - your mahi looked better than what we had. Yours had a lot more greens.

Here's Kim's mahi.

image.jpg

I thought my dish looked the best of everything that was ordered. But I didnt get a good look at Marybeth and Randy's dishes.

This is is Thai salad with prawns. (4 huge pawns).

image.jpg

After the brown of July it is amazing to see how happy the plants are now that rains have come again.