Risotto Party at My Villa Tonight

cassidain

Senior Insider
All SBHer's are welcome. :wink2:

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 6.26.47 AM.png

Kevin has promised to bring Chambolle-Musigny . . . rouge et blanc. Need someone to volunteer to bring a nicely aged Nebbiolo.

'Twas the social event of the nascent season. When R.A. showed up with several Ukrainian models the party really took off. He's not usually on-island this early in the season, so I assume he arrived especially for the event. Sorry you missed it.

'Twas the social event of the nascent season. When R.A. showed up with several Ukrainian models the party really took off. He's not usually on-island this early in the season, so I assume he arrived especially for the event. Sorry you missed it.

Cass,

Thanks SO much for the invite. The risotto was out of this world and the company was fabulous. Sorry I had to duck out early. Looks like the models were starting to unwind……..Did anyone get a "group shot"? kr

What a party indeed!! I've never tasted risotto like that. I literally had to peel Rob away from the models but one should not overstay their welcome. Till next year! :triumphant:

Sheryl

Yes, well, leaving the puerile and returning to reality, due to the high profile nature of many of our guests, and wishing to avoid any awkward petits moments d'embarras, discretion demanded that any photographic report of the event best be avoided. Sorry to disappoint.