Meeting at the Bottom Line for lunch. Good bartender. Very chatty.

JEK

Senior Insider
Rosemary. katva. JEK. Plus two newbies who made their first trip in September on Eddie's advice and wise counsel.

PS: Rosemary was doing shots.

....and that taste of Johnny Walker Blue was DELICIOUS!! But like you, JEK, I'm also a single malt person. Pulled out The Balvenie in anticipation of the cold Fall night. A very fun lunch!

It continues tomorrow -- Dennis Carlton is in DC unexpectedly and we are having an early breakfast tomorrow. Pictures. I promise!

It continues tomorrow -- Dennis Carlton is in DC unexpectedly and we are having an early breakfast tomorrow. Pictures. I promise!

remember if you are late for breakfast they may take the pics without you! lol. enjoy, and have a mimosa, what a great way to start the day.

My picture (waiting for Dennis) I was a few minutes early . . .

IMG_7430.JPG

We tried to have a glass of champagne, but none is served before 10:00 at the Hay Adams.

Always wonderful to chat with Dennis and learn more about his DC years. Great story of attending the Watergate Hearings and making lifelong friends around a shared lunch table at the Senate dining room.

I built the reception desk and back bar at the Hay Adams during remodeling several years ago. Enjoy the beautiful place!

6 degrees of separation yet again! Such a small world. Today, after the horror in Paris, I hope we get to keep it together for many years to come.

I built the reception desk and back bar at the Hay Adams during remodeling several years ago. Enjoy the beautiful place!

:up::up:

A favorite lunch/dinner spot for us and we just attended a wedding there recently. Stunning views from the roof!

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

The view from our room of "The Presidents Church".

IMG_0001.jpg

A lovely, gracious setting for a lovely, gracious get-together . . . thanks for coming out in the morning, John, & for the ride in your 007 car! (I was impressed that we could out-run the Secret Service!). Next time, we bring our own champagne!