Celebration of Life - Oct. 8-15, 2015 Day Two

Crez4jc

SBH Insider
Good morning! I'm sitting here this morning feeling 100 pounds lighter, the anxious fear is gone and the beast is still at bay! Thank you, Jesus!!

We decided our first day would be a hike to Colombier. We decided to drive down to the easier hike, since we were carrying the chairs and a picnic. The weather was warm and sunny, a little humid, but a very nice day for a short hike.
IMG_7983.jpg

We are huge Oregon Duck fans and I wanted to get the front picture on their Facebook page, so we took our flag. I found a long pole and tied our flag to it, and yes, we made it to their Facebook page!
IMG_0364.jpg
IMG_7964.jpg

We really like planning our St. Barth trips in the low season. It's pretty cool to have the beach to ourselves. Oh, we had a few people show up now & then, but nothing beats the feeling of seclusion and privacy. We stayed until 4:30pm and hiked back to our car.
IMG_7989.jpg
IMG_7990.jpg
IMG_7977.jpg

I grilled steaks and baby potatoes for dinner, and we ended our evening in the hot tub, soaking our tired muscles.

Thanks for sharing photos and a trip report.

We love the low season, too. Of course, we can't afford the high season, so it's just as well!

Thank you, Jesus is RIGHT!

Sounds like y'all are celebrating life in a perfect way! Your smiles speak volumes. Great report!

Nicely done.....we have been there for that exact same week - twice.....the island is so mellow and non pretencious that time of year.....great vibe .....you nailed it right....thanks for sharing